Saturday, October 26, 2013

Robin Thicke Reveals Secrets about the Size of His Manhood

Never one to hold back about things private and raunchy, "Blurred Lines" singer, Robin Thicke told Elle magazine all about many of the references to his gifted manhood featured in his smash hit music video and new song "Give It 2 U."


"In 'Give It 2 U,' it's more a comment of swagger. Like, I'm big-d--k swingin'," the 36-year-old said. "We joke around. If someone's got a great outfit on, it's like, 'Oh, you're big-d--k swingin' tonight.'"


When asked directly about the size of his manhood, Thicke responded, saying, "Listen, compared to my son, I'm packing. If I'm next to LeBron James? It's probably not quite as impressive."


Thicke's wife, Paula Patton, also made a similar statement regarding his parts, saying, "Robin's like, 'Listen, if I'm, you know, in the Miami Heat's locker room, I don't know where I stand, but...'" She stated that the big d--k references are "fairly accurate!"


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/robin-thicke/robin-thicke-reveals-secrets-about-size-his-manhood-950101
Category: Shannon Sharpe   Dancing With the Stars 2013   Phillip Lim Target   Nsync Vma   Riley Cooper  

No comments:

Post a Comment